Take a breather and come join me for pupu and good cheer at the Pacific Club as we kick off our 2022 campaign. Your generous support will help us build a brighter future for Waikiki/Ala Moana/Kakaako/and Hawaii. I look forward to seeing you!
Na’au Ho’omaika’i (I am grateful for your help)
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 • 5:30-7:30 pm • The Pacific Club, 1451 Queen Emma St.
Suggested Donation: $150, $200, $250 • Contribute in-person, by mail, or online below. If you contribute online we will note your contribution and will see you at the fundraiser! For more info email: email@example.com or call (808) 428-1348
If you are making your contribution by mail, please mail your check to:
Friends of Sharon Moriwaki
1050 Bishop Street, #451
Honolulu, HI 96813
Make checks payable to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki.
- For the State Senate race, aggregate contributions cannot exceed $4,000 during an election period. An election period for this campaign is defined as a four-year period between general election days.
- Individuals may contribute up to $4,000 to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki.
- Corporations are required to register and file reports with the Hawaii Campaign Spending Commission for contributions from its own treasury that aggregate more than $1,000 per two year election period made to a candidate or candidate committee.
- Candidate committees and political action committees registered with the Federal Election Commission may contribute up to $4,000 to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki. However, if aggregate contributions exceed $1,000, the committee must register as a non-candidate committee with the Hawaii Campaign Spending Commission.
- Contributions from individuals must be made from their own funds, and not funds from another.
- Anonymous contributions are prohibited under the campaign spending law.
- Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited.
- Contributions from state and local contractors are not permissible.
- Contributions to Friends of Sharon Moriwaki are not tax-deductible.